Hey, how 're you doing, peps?
I aint feeling so well. Got a cold recently and have lots of headaches.
For today I want to get you guys a small update what's with the very delated part of 'stranded in an unknown world' (AoT fanfic), wich I apologize much for.
The writing programm I use is Apache OpenOffice and it keeps on being a problem and a goner to use, because ... *takes a deep breath* ...the programm itself bearly reacts from time to time and sometimes my laptop stops working. So I couldn't get much done for the actual process of the story.
I keept re-loading and shuting down my laptop so the 'core' can cool down a bit. Either way I did that a lot recently and no there is no new update on the 'open office' program. I use version 4.1.1 and it's actualy not that old - That is the newest version for it. And it keeps not working at all.
Some or another might want to give the friendly hint on microsoft office buuuuuut... for an actual already from the beginning available programm - I doesn't work at all. If I try to open it and the hard disc/hard drive runs wild and nothing reacts anymore completly and my laptop shuts itself off. Wich is why I took the choise on a free to use writing programm wich is Apache OpenOffice. It worked super fine and fluid at the beginning. At sometime it started to work less, because there was not up to date any longer - There came a new version (4.1.1). Wich worked just fine after downloading.
Now only a few months have passed and I have no idea why it starts being a b*tch to me. I can't get my story done, cuse it demands a datafile with odt.* wich not even microsoft office works with nor the super simple 'text editor'.
I am currently trying to get it back to working.
I apologize dozens of times to you my dear followers/watchers and friends.